Who Should Attend:
Professionals in management, management consultants, graduate students and faculty in organizational behavior, human resource management, organizational strategy, supply chain and operations, entrepreneurship, and organizational psychology fields.
The conference registration fee includes:
* Scholarly sessions, Professional Development Workshops, and symposia with distinguished presenters
* Your choice of a variety of learner-centered break-out sessions across over 10 management-related disciplines
* Luncheon on Friday
* Beverage and snack breaks
* All conference materials
* Recognition and Awards
The Doctoral Consortium includes a light breakfast, lunch, beverage and snack breaks, and all pre-conference materials.
Conference Tracks will be in the following areas:
- Organizational Behavior
- Leadership & Ethics
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Human Resources & Careers
- Organizational Development
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Management Education & History
- Supply Chain & Operations Management
- Health Care & Hospitality
- Professional Development Workshops (PDW)
- Short Papers (less than 15 pages)
If you’re interested in supporting the conference by individually serving as reviewers, track chairs, session chairs and discussants, please email Tim O. Peterson, Program Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation requests must be received at least 10 days prior to the start of the conference.
- 2019 Conference Pass
October 10, 2019 - October 12, 2019
12:00 pm - 11:55 pm
- Doctoral Consortium - Thursday
October 10, 2019
8:30 am - 5:15 pm